Men's Open Qualifier
The Provincial will be an eight (8) team event with teams qualifying as follows:
- Two (2) berths will be awarded on December 22, 2016 to the highest ranked NS teams on the CTRS. The cutoff date for points accumulation is December 22, 2016, as per the guidelines below.
- Six (6) Qualifying berths from Men's Open Qualifier
At the Provincial Championship a round robin format will be used. The top three (3) teams will advance to the single elimination playoff system.
- MEN'S OPEN QUALIFIER
- 05-Jan-2017 - 09-Jan-2017
- Bluenose Curling Club - New Glasgow
- Entry Fee:
- $300.00 CAD
- Entry Deadline:
- Competitor cards required?:
- Yes - $39.00 CAD (per player)
For the NSCA Special Rules of Curling & Event Description please follow the link provided:
- Member Club:
- Bluenose Curling Club - Website
- 234 Park St.
- Postal Code:
- B2H 5E5
- New Glasgow