The Nova Scotia Curling Association is pleased announce the host sites for the 2016/17 season. Our season starts with the U21 qualifiers from November 25-28, 2016 and wraps up with the Canada Winter Games Qualifier #1 from March 31 to April 2, 2017.
The Ricoh Sport Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of athletes, coaches, officials, sponsors and volunteers from around the province – all of whom have contributed to sport in Nova Scotia. These individuals represent the best of amateur sport, not only by virtue of their athletic achievement but also through their dedication and commitment to sport.
The winners are...
- The RICOH Team of the Year – Team Canada/Fay (Curling)
- The RICOH Female Team Athlete of the Year – Mary Fay from Chester (Curling)
- The RICOH Coach of the Year - Andrew Atherton from Chester (Curling)
- The RICOH Female Individual Athlete of the Year - Ellie Black from Halifax (Gymnastics)
- The RICOH Male Individual Athlete of the Year - Mark de Jonge from Halifax (CanoeKayak)
- The RICOH Male Team Athlete of the Year – Jason Sanford from Durham (Softball)
- The RICOH Official of the Year – Marie-Soleil Beaudoin from Halifax (Soccer)
To view the press release that includes the winner's bios, please click here.